With bad weather forecast in the next few days, I thought it might be an opportune time to prepare some ground for the new season’s planting. I have a new patch which was forked over and then top dressed with some guano at ½ handful m2 [more details on this very soon]. This area will be for potatoes.
Mr Bokashi’s Blog
About 'Mr Bokashi'
'Mr Bokashi' (Neville Burt) is the driving force behind the growth and popularity of ZingBokashi products in New Zealand. Neville is regarded in NZ and internationally as an expert in recycling organic waste and this passion for a clean, green environment which he developed at an early age and when studying Earth Sciences at University continues to drive him to improve NZ today through organic recycling with ZingBokashi products. Give him a call on 03 614 8150 or email him here.
Some of our Products
- 2 Bucket Lids $15.00
- 1 x 15 litre Bucket Set and 3 Bags of Compost-Zing $70.95
- Earth Zing Economy Pack 10kg $51.80
- Fine lime 5kg bag - kiln dried $10.00
- Restart Twin Pack $55.00
- 2 x 10 litre Bucket Sets and 2 Bags of Compost-Zing $107.00
- Single Bokashi Bucket Lid Seal $3.50
- Nature Loo Classic 750-3 $3,465.00