If you’re interested in leading a more off-grid lifestyle, then installing a waterless composting toilet is a great way to make a start. This will help reduce your burden on our environment and lessen your footprint on the planet. If you combine solar power to help run your composting toilet this is going to reduce your impact even more and help you save some money (and maybe a few dead dinosaurs!) along the way.
Mr Bokashi’s Blog
About 'Mr Bokashi'
'Mr Bokashi' (Neville Burt) is the driving force behind the growth and popularity of ZingBokashi products in New Zealand. Neville is regarded in NZ and internationally as an expert in recycling organic waste and this passion for a clean, green environment which he developed at an early age and when studying Earth Sciences at University continues to drive him to improve NZ today through organic recycling with ZingBokashi products. Give him a call on 03 614 8150 or email him here.
Some of our Products
- Nature Quick Microbes $14.95 – $33.00
- Earth Zing Twin Pack 2 x 2.5kg $27.95
- Earth Zing Garden Pack 2.5kg $14.95
- Guano - natural soft phosphate fertiliser 1 x 3kg $16.75
- Nature Loo Classic 750-2 $3,341.00
- 1 x 10 litre Bucket Set and 1 Bag of Compost-Zing $58.60
- RESTART L – Organic Waste Water Treatment $34.00
Guano - natural soft phosphate fertiliser 2 x 3kg