Perfect for releasing the nutrients in your soil and improving plant growth – without nasty chemicals.
Research has also shown that fertiliser usage can be reduced over time when EarthZing is used on a regular basis. EarthZing is all natural and contains beneficial microorganisms, fishmeal, seaweed meal humates and basalt rock flour incorporated into plant based byproducts.
EarthZing is a ‘living’ product and provides nutrients and stimulatory compounds to growing plants resulting in
- Increased shelf life
- Intense colour
- Increased flowering
- Increased water holding capacity of soils.
- The product is packaged in convenient 2.5kg bags and this will cover an area up to 60m2.
Note: EarthZing should be stored out of direct sunlight in a cool place.
Earth Zing is a mixture of quality organic materials which have been carefully fermented using a substance called EM.
The fermentation process converts sugars and proteins, which are easily decomposed into organic acids and amino acids.
Unlike the decomposition process, fermenta tion of organic matter conserves much of the energy in the constituent components of Earth Zing. This means that there still is a lot of energy available in the Earth Zing which is available to give to the soil and the plants and organisms in it.
All materials used in Earth Zing are of organic origin. Whilst Earth Zing supplies many nutrients to the soil it is not intended to be a replacement for a standard fertiliser regime.
How Does Earth Zing Work?
Research has shown that soil treated with Earth Zing has increased in fertility by :
- increasing the soil organic matter content and available nutrients
- providing nutrients and stimulatory compounds to growing plants
- improving the soil porosity and permeability and
- increasing the micro-biomass of the soil
The stimulation of microbial activity means the soil is able to degrade more plant residues more rapidly releasing nutrients and improving soil organic matter quality.
Benefits of Using Earth Zing
Regular use of Earth Zing has been shown to:
- Release nutrients from the soil
- Increase soil microbial activity
- Improve soil structure and water holding capacity
- Increase photosynthetic capacity of plants
- Suppress soil borne pathogens and pests
- Improve plant growth
- Earth Zing is environmental friendly and easy to use.
- It is non-toxic and GE free
Directions For Use
- Apply 2-3 handfuls [100-150gms] of Earth Zing to each square metre[m2] of bare soil in the spring and again in the autumn and lightly incorporate into the soil soon after application.
- Spread 2-3 handfuls [100-150gms] per m2 of Earth Zing over a green crop or over any crop residues or fallow ground then incorporate into the soil.
- Add soil enhancer along rows.Apply one handful [50gms] per metre of Earth Zing along rows between and around plants then lightly incorporate into the soil.
- Spread up to 1 litre around the drip-line of shrubs and trees.
- Apply in spring and autumn.
Note: Avoid contact with plant material when using. Do not apply Earth Zing 2 weeks before or after sowing seed or transplanting seedlings. Earth Zing is a unique product and is best used within 2 weeks of opening. Seal the container tightly between uses
Storage: Keep container sealed between uses and avoid getting wet.
Safe Handling: Soil and compost like products contain microorganisms which may cause illness in humans.
- Avoid opening in an enclosed area
- Avoid inhalation of the product
- Always wear gloves when handling and
- Wash hands after use.
See your doctor if you develop fever or respiratory problems.