Mainphos Guano fertiliser is a product derived from seabird droppings and is totally organic. It also contains numerous nutrients essential for plant life without the toxicity of man-made superphosphate fertilisers.
Directions for use
- Apply ½ handful [approx 40gms] per metre 2 prior to planting and again once plants are actively growing.
- Incorporate into soil after application.
- A 3kg bag of Mainphos will fertilise up to 75m² of soil area.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons per transplant hole before adding seedlings.
- Lightly water soil after adding transplants.
- Keep dry