Capacity Rating: 1.5 person (on a full-time basis)
Compost Treatment Chambers: 3
The split system Classic 650-3 waterless composting toilet is a smaller version of the Classic 750. It is mainly used as a second toilet or in Weekenders and other small-scale occasional use situations. The smaller chambers make it unsuitable as the only waterless toilet for full-time use by large families.
Apart from the chamber size, the specifications are the same as for the Classic 750-2. Underfloor minimum height clearance is 650mm. The system relies on a 12 volt 2 watt fan and comes with a 240 to 12 volt transformer. If you do not require a transformer we can supply a spare fan.
Included in the Classic 650-3 Eco Toilet Package are:-
- Conventional looking “Pandora” pedestal and oak finish seat (with seals) – white seat optional
- Waste connecting chute (70 cm in length – can be cut by you to suit your installation)
- 2 x Compost treatment chambers (56 cm high x 46 cm diameter) that separate solids and liquids
- Ventilation system including 1 x 5 watt 12 volt fans, plug pack/transformer and all other PCV fittings
- Liquid drain valve and pipe
- Starter pack containing Nature Quick Microbes (per chamber), Nature Flush concentrate with spray bottle & bulking agent (sugarcane mulch)
- Easy to follow installation and maintenance manual.
Due to freight costs additional 100mm PVC pipe and gravel for the 2m long x 40cm wide x 40cm deep liquid absorption trench will need to be purchased locally.Read the Installation Instructions
# Compost chambers: 3
# People (with full-time use): 1.5
Height below bathroom floor: 65 cm
Fan power requirement: 5 watts
Heater power requirement: 0 watts