The Excelet range of composting toilets were designed to provide toilet facilities for low volume situations at a low price. The attractive fibreglass shell puts it a cut above the plastic Nature Loo Compact, whilst its simplicity of design ensures that its cost remains lower than that of the Sun-Mar Excel range.
Unlike most composting toilets, the Excelet sits on the toilet room floor and requires no space beneath it. As such, it suits potential buyers who are unable to install a composting toilet chamber beneath their bathroom floor due to their home being built on a concrete slab.
The Excelet is certified to Australian & New Zealand Standard 1546.2:2008
This composting toilet model is suitable for use by one person full-time, installed in the bathroom of a slab floor house or outside enclosure (eg. shed). Alternatively, the toilet would suit up to 3-4 people as second or part-time use toilet (e.g. weekender).
The Excelet CS2 package includes:
- EXCELET complete with Chamber Screens
- 2 x 55 litre composting chambers
- Fibreglass shell and matching white seat
- A Ventilation system including a 2×2 volt, 2 watt fan in housing and transformer.
- 2 x 1kg bag of Nature Quick Microbe starter mix.
- 1 x 250ml Nature Flush Enzymes & spray bottle.
- 2 x bags of bedding material/bulking agent.
- Easy to follow installation and maintenance manual.
The Excelet waterless composting toilet range comes complete with everything required for installation, except for reasons of freight cost, the external vent pipe and gravel for the 2m long x 40cm wide x 40cm deep absorption trench, which can be obtained from your hardware shop for about $80.
# Compost chambers: 2
# People (with full-time use): 1 (1-2 part time)
Height below bathroom floor: 0 cm
Fan power requirement: 2 watts
Heater power requirement: 0 watts