ZingBokashi Official New Zealand Supplier of Nature Loo Toilet Systems
We have much pleasure in being chosen as the New Zealand supplier of these composting toilets which are seen as world-leaders in the marketplace.
These toilet systems continue our researched environmentally friendly products and are sure people looking for an alternative to septic tanks, or a spare toilet solution will be impressed.
Just a few of those good reasons can be seen below, else make sure you visit the “Why Waterless Toilets‘ page to learn more and read the installation guide to get a better understanding or go to our shop and see what we have to offer now!
WHY CHOOSE NATURE LOO?
The Nature Loo Classic is our most popular product due to how simple and easy it is to use and its compact design.
We love Nature Loo because composting toilets are a great sustainable, lifestyle choice.
Our Nature Loo composting toilets are certified to Australian and New Zealand Standard 1546.2.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Your Nature Loo Classic comes complete with everything required for installation. Except for the external vent pipe and absorption trench materials (for the excess liquid drain). We do this to keep freight costs low and save you money. You can simply pick them up at your local hardware store.
Note: Minimum height required to install the chamber beneath the bathroom floor is only 680mm, and 790mm with a chamber trolley.
THE NATURE LOO 750 IS IDEAL FOR YOUR:
- New home build
- Holiday home
- Tourist/temporary accommodation
- Farm outbuilding
- Community garden/walkways
- Eco home
- Drought prone area
- Off the grid home
- Golf course
COMPOSTING TOILETS vs SEPTICS
Compared to a septic system, a composting toilet:
- Saves 35,000 litres of water per year per family
- No pollution
- No pump outs
- No major ground work etc.
LIFE WITH A COMPOSTING TOILET
- How it looks – We think our toilets are works of art; most people think that what they see in their bathroom, depending on the model, looks just like a flushing toilet, but without the water wasting cistern (aka waterless toilet).
- Maintenance– Less than an hour per year.
- Cleaning – The pedestal is shaped such that it is unlikely to soil. You can clean the pedestal as you would a flushing toilet; just use our enzymes in place of disinfectant.
- Odours – There is absolutely no smell in the bathroom; all odours are removed by a 12 volt fan.