ZingBokashi Official New Zealand Supplier of Ecoflo’s Nature Loo Toilet Systems
We have much pleasure in being chosen as the New Zealand supplier of these composting toilets which are seen as world-leaders in the marketplace.
These toilet systems continue our researched environmentally friendly products and are sure people looking for an alternative to septic tanks, or a spare toilet solution will be impressed.
Just a few of those good reasons can be seen below, else make sure you visit the “Why Waterless Toilets‘ page to learn more and read the installation guide to get a better understanding or go to our shop and see what we have to offer now!
Ecoflo is a family-owned business that believes in traditional customer service and value for money products. They have been manufacturing eco-friendly on-site waste water solutions since 1994.
The Nature Loo composting toilet are the lowest priced, simplest and most reliable sustainable waste treatment systems, with AS/NZS 1546.2 quality assured performance and service.
COMPOSTING TOILETS vs SEPTICS
Compared to a septic system, a composting toilet:
- Saves 35,000 litres of water per year per family
- No pollution
- No pump outs
- No major ground work etc.
LIFE WITH A COMPOSTING TOILET
- How it looks – We think our toilets are works of art; most people think that what they see in their bathroom, depending on the model, looks just like a flushing toilet, but without the water wasting cistern (aka waterless toilet).
- Maintenance– Less than an hour per year.
- Cleaning – The pedestal is shaped such that it is unlikely to soil. You can clean the pedestal as you would a flushing toilet; just use our enzymes in place of disinfectant.
- Odours – There is absolutely no smell in the bathroom; all odours are removed by a 12 volt fan.